How To Apply Lashes
1. First, apply eyeliner and one coat of mascara to your natural lashes.
2. Remove the lashes gently from the tray.
3. Measure the lashes up to your eye so it fits the same length as your natural lash line. If it's too long, take some scissors and cut the outer corner of the lash.
4. Hold the lash and apply a thin layer of eyelash glue to the lash band. Let the glue sit for 20-30 seconds or until it gets tacky.
5. Then tilt your chin up and apply the lashes right about your natural lash line.
6. Make sure to gently press the mink lashes and your natural lashes together, this prevents from having a gap and makes your lashes look natural.
How do you take the lashes off? How do you clean them?
1. First before removing your lashes you want to wash your hands with fragrance-free cleanser or soap.
2. Secondly, use water-based makeup remover to take your eye makeup off, this will allow the remover to go directly onto the lash line in contact with the glue.
3. Thirdly, you want get a cotton pad or swab and saturate it with a water-based remover. Then gently rub the saturated cotton pad or swab against the area that has glue. Once the glue is gone let it sit for 30 seconds and then gently pull the lash off.
4. Next, take the saturated cotton pad or swab and remove the rest of the glue off the lash.
Can the lashes be reused?
The lashes can be reused up to 30 times with proper care and maintenance.
How should I care for my lashes?
Be very gentle with the lashes!
* Do not apply mascara on the lashes ONLY to your natural lashes. *
Gently remove glue from the lash line with your fingers, tweezers or with a cotton pad/swab.
* Store your lashes in a lash box or lash organizer to prevent bacteria. *
Are they allowed to get wet?
No, you should not use water or any other liquid because it could damage the shape, style, and curl of the lash.
We recommend using a drop of water-based makeup remover over the lash to loosen the glue.
How long should they be worn at a time?
The lashes will last for as long as your natural lashes remain.
Please do not sleep in your lashes or it will ruin the shape, style, and curl of the lash.